Who Should Attend?
- Managers who act assertively show resilience and determination to succeed in the face of pressure and dealing with difficult problems.
What you will gain
- Taking a leading role in initiating action and making decisions.
- Taking personal responsibility for making things happen.
- Taking control of situations and events.
- Acting in an assured and unhesitating manner when faced with a challenge.
- Saying no to unreasonable requests.
- Stating your own position and views clearly in conflict situations.
- Maintaining beliefs, commitment and effort in spite of setbacks.
How the course will be conducted
Learning and development is achieved through understanding how you behave, how you are seen to behave and how to apply assertive techniques through practice.
- Assertiveness theory
- Assertiveness as a practical management competency
- Assertiveness is a behaviour • How to change our behaviour
- Benefits of acting assertively
- Applying your new skills in the workplace
DURATION: One day
VENUE: Myrick House, Hendomen, Montgomery, Powys. SY15 6EZ
PLEASE NOTE THAT TRAINING COURSES CAN BE ARRANGED TO SUIT COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS AND CAN BE ARRANGED IN COMPANY IF REQUIRED
If you require further information please contact Sue Evans on 01686 668670 email@example.com