Who Should Attend?
- Existing supervisors
- Staff members who show initiative and who cover for their supervisor
- How to deal with change in the workplace.
- How to develop and practice skills in conducting appraisals.
- How to structure and design training.
- Evaluation and assessment.
- General introduction.
- Understand change in the workplace
- Know how to support and implement change in the team
- Know how to deal with conflict in the team
- Dealing with potential problems of conducting an appraisal
- Defining SMART objectives
- Training styles and communication
- Observation techniques and assessment
DURATION: One day
VENUE: Myrick House, Hendomen, Montgomery, Powys. SY15 6EZ
Candidates who attend the above course will receive a ‘Certificate of Attendance’.
If you require further information please contact Janice Howells on 01686 668670 email@example.com