What we can offer: –
1. Engineering Manufacturing Training (all ages)
- Using or up to NVQ Standards
- Operator NVQ Levels 1-2
- Trade NVQ Levels 2-3
- Technician NVQ Level 4
2. Engineering Skills Upgrade Training
To enable companies and employees to compare their current skill levels against National Best Practice Standards as a basis of developing company and individual training plans. The process is called APL (Accreditation of Prior Learning).
3. Administration (all ages)
- NVQ Standards, various levels on application
4. Administration Skills Update Training
General courses to support administration functions
5. Management Training
- Award & Certificate in Team Leading (ILM)
- Award and Certificate in Management (ILM)
- Award, Certificate and Diploma in Management (ILM)
- NVQ 2 – Team Leading
- NVQ 3 – Management
- NVQ 5 – Management
Management Skills Upgrading
Using the process of Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) companies and individuals who wish to improve their competence may do so by using Management Best Practice Standards as a basis for establishing current competence from which a training development programme can be derived. This process is called ‘Crediting Competence’.
6. Business Planning – Training Needs Analysis – Training, Planning, Source Delivery and Training Plan Management
Either special departmental or company-wide analysis of business and training needs to enable a formal approach to ensure business plans are achieved.
7. Short Courses
We have a large portfolio of courses on offer and can create bespoke courses to specific company needs. Some courses, especially Health & Safety carry recognised National Certification.
8. CCNSG Safety Passport
The aim of the CCNSG Safety Passport scheme is to ensure a basic knowledge of health & safety for all site personnel to enable them, after appropriate site induction, to work on site more safely with lower risk to themselves and others.
We are able to carry out several types of assignments including Skills Audit, Training Needs Analysis Development of Company Specific Training Programmes, Health & Safety Investigations/Audit, Systems and Procedures and Small Firms Business Planning.
10. Training and Development Lead Body Units (Assessor & Verifier Units)
For further information contact Janice Howells on:
T 01686 668670
F 01686 668771
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Myrick Training Services
Powys SY15 6EZ